INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
- Topics of the conference: For an overview on the scientific topics of interest for this conference and for information concerning 'special sessions', please visit this page.
- Manuscript preparation: Please prepare your manuscript by using the IEEE template for conference proceedings. The minimum length of your paper is four A4 pages and the maximum length is six A4 pages. Papers should present original and relevant scientific content not submitted or published elsewhere.
- Manuscript submission deadline: The submission deadline is Tuesday 2 April 2019, 13:00 CET (this is an extended deadline.; the original deadline was 12 March 2019). This date is far enough in advance of the conference to allow sufficient time for reviews.
- Manuscript review process: Your submitted manuscript will be assigned to two independent Reviewers who are knowledgeable on the subject matter of the conference and more specifically on the topics covered by your manuscript. The review of IWAGPR 2019 papers is a single-blind process; this means that Reviewers know the Author identities, whereas Reviewer identities are concealed from the Authors throughout the review process. The review process is managed and supervised by the conference Chairs. We will assign no more than 5 papers to each Reviewer to guarantee a high-quality review process.
Within five weeks from the submission date, Authors will receive the Reviewer comments and the decision. of the conference Chairs (Acceptance Notification, Revision Request, or Reject Notification). This means that the sooner you submit your manuscript, the sooner you will receive the Reviewer comments and decision. Authors of manuscripts submitted by Tuesday 12 March 2019 will receive the Reviewer comments and decision by Tuesday 16 April 2019 (this is temporally in line with the previous edition of the conference, IWAGPR 2017)..
- Submission of final papers: The submission deadline for final papers is Tuesday 21 May 2019, 13:00 CET (this is temporally in line with IWAGPR 2017). All necessary information for the preparation of final papers will be sent via email to the Authors of accepted papers The same information will be also written here in due time. Please be already aware that at least one of the authors of each accepted paper must register and attend the conference; moreover, each registered author may present a maximum of two papers. "No shows" or non-payment of the registration fee will prohibit inclusion of paper(s) in the published proceedings.
- Best Student Paper Award: There will be an award for the best student paper at the conference. To be considered for the award, the work presented in the paper must have been mainly carried out by the student; the student must be the first author of the paper and must present the paper at the conference. All accepted papers marked as a student submission during the submission process will be considered for short-listing for the award (proof of student status will be requested via email). The conference Chairs will shortlist six papers to be presented orally, for this award, based on the score they will receive in the review process. The six student authors will present their papers on Day 1 of the conference (3 July 2019). A committee of GPR experts will select the winner who will receive a prize.
- Best Early-Career Investigator Award: There will be an award for the best early-career investigator (ECI) paper at the conference. ECIs are scientists who have earned a PhD degree no more than 8 years before the end of the conference (i.e., no later than 5 July 2011). To be considered for the award, the work presented in the paper must have been mainly carried out by the ECI; the ECI must be the first author of the paper and present the paper at the conference. All accepted papers marked as an ECI submission during the submission process will be considered for short-listing for the award (proof of ECI status will be requested via email). The conference Chairs will shortlist six papers to be presented orally, for this award, based on the score they will receive in the review process. The six ECI authors will present their papers on Day 2 of the conference (4 July 2019). A committee of GPR experts will select the winner who will receive a prize.
PAPER SUBMISSION FORM
Please find below our paper submission form. To avoid compatibility issues, the form is realized on a SaaS (Software as a Service) model, so the user just needs a browser to see and submit the form. The form can be seen and submitted from desktop computers, tablets and smartphones. However, note that some of the resources that are required to load the form completely may be flagged or blocked by either the user's firewall or the Great Firewall of China (for IP numbers from China mainland); moreover,, some ad blocking software tools (installed by the user on his/her own device) may prevent the correct working of the submission form. In the unfortunate case you can't see the form, please kindly submit your paper via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include email@example.com in Cc.